Monday

I'VE GOT MAIL





One thing that makes my whole day, after I've been working out my brain all day long at uni is packages, not just any sort of packages but the ones that are nicely wrapped in brown paper with lots of tape screaming for me to rip them apart and see my online purchases in person. It's almost like receiving a mail order bride from another country, your not sure what to expect. But majority of the time my new foreigner becomes a new favourite in my wardrobe.

So heres a a few of my latest mail order brides that looked alot better in person.

PEACE X

(heels- forever 21, boots - office, red leopard jeans - asos, jacket - river island)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

i love every single item in this post, really:)
Lucky lucky!
And love those pics on left, esp sid&nancy !

Anonymous said...

i like everything but i just LOVE those heels!
x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online