Thursday

MISH-MASH-CUT-OUT-COLLAGE



Okay so its not a standard head to toe, me pretending to look at something interesting type outfit post. This is just a MISH-MASH-CUT-OUT-COLLAGE type post of outfits I wore while holidaying in Perth. So this is a snippet of what I like to wear. The only thing that doesn't change about me is the amount of bracelets I wear on my wrists.


OUTFIT 1: hat-ebay, top-supre, skirt-vintage,bag-sportsgirl,necklace-DIY, sunglasses- EBAY

OUTFIT 2: top- vintage swimsuit, belt - vintage, skirt- vintage, bag-vintage, necklace- DIY

OUTFIT 3: headband- vintage scarf, cardigan- borrowed, top-cotton on, shorts-SES, bag-vintage, shoes-EBAY

OUTFIT 4: headband-reject shop, dress-oversized Jay Jays singlet tie-dyed, vest-just jeans, shoes-EBAY

OUTFIT 5: dress-lipsy, bag-vintage, shoes-EBAY, necklace: DIY & EBAY

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online