Sunday

alter ego


so JLO ha decided her alter ego is Lola, Beyonce decided it was Sasha Fierce and well I wont lie she's pretty fierce in general so natural choice. for me Charlie is my pseudo alter ego in the blogsphere slash lookbook slash world wide web. I love creativity, fashion, design and yes I am currently stalking christopher kane drowling on my computer like a thousand other girls and boys are I'm sure. And really my blog, as neglected as it is as times is pretty much a place for me to vent my creative ventures as the blogsphere is my haunt for inspiration and ideas. And I'm sure this is the same for most bloggers, lookbookers and yes flickr account users (minus me I cant get back into my own account again, reoccuring issues between me and yahoo will never cease). I dont normally write much on my posts, normally more interested in posting photos and writing "LOVE" a million times next to it. But this is just a random rant about my appreciation for all this WWW.

PEACE LOVELIES XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK U FOR THE COMMENT ON MY BLOG :D

great blog

i'm going to follow it

www.theminetteissue.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online